Determine the probability that an individual is your biological grandparent.
Participants (3): 1 Grandparent, Child & Mother (Recommended)
Starting at: $2,330.00
Our Grandparentage DNA Test provides reliable results in the situation of a reluctant or unavailable father.
A direct paternity test is always the best option to determine a biological relationship between a child and alleged father. In instances where the alleged father is unavailable or unwilling to participate in DNA testing, a grandparentage test is another option to consider.
- Depending on the DNA provided, the strength of the results will vary.
- Includes one or both alleged paternal grandparents and a child
- Indicates the likelihood that the alleged grandparent is more or less likely to be related to the child based on the genetic material exhibited by each person
- Can be used for legal or peace of mind purposes
- Statistical report showing the likelihood that the tested parties are related
- The fastest results in the industry!