Our AABB Legal DNA Test has the validation required for litigation and the burden of proof.
2 Participants: Child & Alleged Father (Biological Mother Preferred but Optional)
Starting at: $1,960
Legal paternity tests results are court admissible and can help prove rights for child custody and child support, life insurance, immigration and rights of inheritance. Our proprietary NX1 process adds rapid extraction, forensic-level analysis, and custom reporting to deliver a next-business-day* result that is 100% accuracy guaranteed.
- AABB and ISO accredited laboratory
- Extremely confidential, safe and secure
- 100% accuracy guarantee
- 24-marker standard for the highest level of conclusiveness
- Nationally and internationally accredited testing facility
- Delivery to the relevant law court within Trinidad and Tobago if necessary
- Results in 1 business day* with ZERO RUSH FEES
- Professionally collected at our collection site in Trinidad
- Strict adherence to Chain of Custody procedures
- Notarized reports
- Reports available in Spanish
- Reports delivered in triplicate
- If test participants live in different locations, we can send facilitate testing in different locations.
*Processing time begins once the sample and completed paperwork reach the lab in the United States. Shipping time is not included in this calculation.